At RS Orthodontics, we’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our offices again starting May 11! Although we’re still facing uncertain times, our orthodontist in Charles Town, WV, and Martinsburg, WV wants you to know that we’ve taken enhanced safety and health measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you can look forward to the following:
- Health screening forms to be filled out by all patients upon arrival
- Increased PPE for our staff
- We ask all patients to wear masks in the office
- Scheduling to minimize the number of patients in the office
- Spreading patients 20 ft. apart & alternating entry & exit hallways for patients
- Private room for any procedure with aerosols with Air infiltration
Your Happy, Healthy Smile Is Our Priority
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we believe these measures will ensure the safety and health of our valued patients and staff. Please contact us at any of the numbers below with any questions or to schedule a consultation – we are here for you!
Charles Town 304-725-0126
Distribution Links +